Digital Caricature Photoshop Tutorial By Chris Lambeth





Digital Caricature Photoshop Tutorial

So I have seen quite a bit of caricature portraits and fell in love with them. I decided to try my hand at doing a few and kind of fell into a new little series with them. Everyone who has seen them has asked if I could shoot them or their families in this style. This little tutorial will show you how I go about doing these shots.
For this tutorial I am using Photoshop CS6 and Imaginomics Portraiture 2. (note: You do not need Portraiture to do this. Just helps speed things up)
People seem to love these shots as it takes them back to their younger days of going to the fair and getting their picture drawn in a weird, deformed, funny sort of way. Its great for families, engagements, or just messing around and learning new techniques for creating unique portraits.
I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial and feel free to ask any questions. To see the high quality versions, head over to my site or Facebook!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment