Shoot What You Love with Matt Kloskowski


EPISODE 44 - SHOOT WHAT YOU LOVE WITH MATT KLOSKOWSKI

First off, I wanted to give a huge thanks to Brian and everyone at onOne Software for giving me the platform this week. My message for this episode of Perfect Inspiration is really simple: Shoot what you love! Now, after you watch the video below, you may think my message should have been "protect your camera", or "keep your gear dry", but it's not (you just have to watch it to see what I mean). Instead I chose a really simply message that stands out to me when I see this photo.
See, I live in Florida, about 20 minutes away from the beach. I see sunsets and beaches and water all the time. So what happens when I take a trip out to San Diego and I look up places to shoot while I'm there? I end up going to a beach (this specific beach is called Sunset Cliffs Beach). What's funny is that I really didn't even notice it, until it was too late. I was back at my hotel room drying off (again, watch the video) and I looked through my photos when it hit me. I went to a freakin' beach! Why? After I thought about it, I realized it's because I really love the beach. I love the ocean, the air, the sky, the water, the rocks, clouds... all of it. And to me, it's never the same. The combination of weather, tides, and location will make every photo different. And that all translates to me shooting what I love. And ya know what? I'm okay with it. It's not my first beach photo and I promise you, it won't be my last.
I hope you enjoy the video on how I processed the photo. If you ever want to connect with me on social media or just want to leave a comment then feel free to stop over to my blog. See ya!
Brian's Note - Matt has graciously granted us to use his 'Before' image as this week's downloadable content. Feel free to experiment with what Matt did or go off on your own direction. However, it is worth mentioning that Matt Kloskowski owns full copyright of this image and that re-using it commercially is prohibited. Also, if you do post your own rendition, please take a moment to credit Matt as the photographer. Enjoy!

LEARN HOW

For HD video quality, please click on the Gear Icon at the bottom of the video and select the desired playback resolution





DOWNLOAD EXTRAS

Click on the link below to download this week's free content
Credit : Matt Kloskowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Facebook Comment